Teltrium is a technical services company that provides systems engineering and project execution support and capabilities ranging from satellite communications and spectrum management technology programs to spacecraft and instrument systems engineering, integration and testing. Our current and past customers have included NASA and the Department of Defense. We are a small company focused on nurturing an agile and innovate team, developing creative and high-quality solutions for our unique customers.
We are seeking someone to assist our Operations Director and Managing Director with the day-to-day activities of running the business and the office. The ideal candidate will be motivated by the opportunity this position affords to grow with the company, as they hone their skills and competencies. This position works closely with senior/experienced personnel, providing an opportunity for rapid learning and growth through hands-on experience and mentoring.
The responsibilities of this support position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in daily activities necessary to run the business including administrative support when required.
- Support execution of projects by supporting effort report and financial tracking for task orders.
- Create reports and analyze data in support of project needs.
- Develop communications and training material for internal and external customers.
- Manage and maintain content on our company’s Intranet (SharePoint site).
Education: In-progress Bachelor of Arts (sophomores or higher) or an Associate’s Degree in business administration or finance. Similar fields are also encouraged to apply.
Years of experience: 0-5 years of experience
Role / Work Schedule
This is a part-time or full-time position, with a schedule agreed with the candidate based on their course schedule. Our office is conveniently located in Greenbelt, MD, within 10 minutes of the University of Maryland, College Park campus and on the Metro line for easy access from university campuses located in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We continue to assess the safety concerns around COVID-19 and adjust in-office working schedules as appropriate.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse team on complicated tasks
- Willingness to continue to learn and to develop professional capabilities outside one’s comfort zone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective communicator in both written and spoken formats
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required. Familiarity with SharePoint and other Office 365 products is advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org