Teltrium is a technical services company that provides systems engineering and project execution support and capabilities to satellite communications and spectrum management technology programs within NASA and beyond. We’re a small company focused on nurturing an agile and innovate team, developing creative and high-quality solutions for our unique customers.
Summer interns will use their software development background to help develop solutions and capabilities to support satellite communications systems and perform analyses related to the operations of those systems. Our summer intern will work as a member of our growing development team and engineering team to learn some of the fundamentals of communications engineering and expand their development experience.
We are seeking senior engineering or computer science students to support software development activities designed to assist in accelerating automation of our internal business processes. Automate analysis and connectivity between COTS tools.
- Develop custom tools to support company operations; including back-end analytical. processing and front-end GUI development.
- Database development and maintenance.
Education: Students expected to graduate on or before May 2024
Candidates must have valid U.S. work authorization.
Location / Work Schedule
We are conveniently located in Greenbelt just 10 minutes away from the University of Maryland, College Park campus. The ideal candidate would be able to work two days each week at our company’s main office in Greenbelt, MD. The situation related to COVID-19 will be assessed as the summer nears, and appropriate precautions may be arranged.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to quickly and independently learn new programming languages, libraries, and frameworks.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, or C# at a minimum; knowledge of VBA preferred but may also acquire during the internship
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written skills including articulating and presenting technical topics in a clear and concise manner to peers as well as executive level customer audiences.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.